[A83] Re: TI83->TI83 and TI83->PC protocols

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: TI83->TI83 and TI83->PC protocols

I think he wants to charge his classmates a small amount (like $.50)
for the transfer of a program to their calcs.
That's a one-timer for each program, since they'll probably copy it to and
fro each other afterwards