[A83] Beginner confused?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Beginner confused?

Hello to all,

As a homebound handicapped and trying to learn the TI-83/89 I have become
confused. I wanted to learn how to program these calculators but seeing
so much on this group has me confused as to the software to use? I
downloaded the SDK for them and so far have not had a chance to read them
due to an illness this past month. What softwares will I need to
read/study/review to accomplish this goal? I have been using TI's since
the very first one in 1973 I believe. I have worn out three of them so
far.

Thank-you very much in advance with metta (lovingkindness),

Wayne

Follow-Ups: References: