[A83] Assembly Studio 8x

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Assembly Studio 8x

A while back, I tried to use Assembly Studio 8x as an IDE to code Ion
programs (83 plus) in.  I've tried manipulating my code in many ways, but
it seems I always have errors with the #define statements in
ion.inc.  Quite often my "bcall"s go as unrecognized instructions.  What do
I need to do to make an Ion program in Assembly Studio?  I've had success
with the UltraEdit-asm.bat combo, so it should work.  What modifications do
I need to make to the code?  I'm hoping David Phillips will be able to help
me out, but anyone else who knows the program well may be able to help
too.  I've had the same errors in both Windows ME and Windows 95.