[A83] Re: AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> >How about the link port on the 83+SE? When I insert, remove or send
> >data over the link cable when the calc is off, it turns on. Doesn't that
> >mean that an interrupt has to be generated (when it is off, it is
> >executing a halt / it is waiting for the next interrupt, right?)?
> >This does not work on the 83-. I don't know about the 83+, because
> >I don't have one.
> >
> >Rob van Wijk
>

> I noticed this with my 89, I dopnt' know if it is a new thing with TI or
> not.  Perhaps it is related to the cursor still blinking when the link is
> in?

I don't think so, with the link in, the timer still generates its own
interrupts.
In some documentation I read something about apps having to quit when
there is link activity. Another possibility is that it's got something to do
with the hardware link assist in the SE.

Rob van Wijk

http://www.gmx.net

Follow-Ups: References: