[A83] Re: NimbusOS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: NimbusOS

Ok, then, I will gladly drop this holy war if we all agree that we can use
whatever we want to use. I never saw you complaining when I said 'Linux'
rather than 'Debian GNU/Linux 2.2r6 a.k.a. "potato"', and I agree with
brandon that this is not technical documents. Perhaps if it offends you
deeply you can make a script that seeks and destroys all - characters after
83, but use the # character behind 83 in arithmatic. Personally, I DO think
it is a good nomiculture, and I   think it is quite likely YOU people who
are doing the "I don't care, my way or high way" thing. call it what you
want, so will we.

Not meaning hostility, I just want freedom to say it either way,
                   Jimmy Pardey