[A83] Partial FastCopy

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Partial FastCopy

I want to write a routine based on IonFastCopy, than refleshes only
the first X lines of the screen, but I don't fully undrestand how does
work the port 10 :

To point to the highest line of the screen, we have to do :
ld a,80h		; 80h=128d=%10000000
out (10),a
And to point to the leftmost column, we have to do:
ld a,20h		; 20h=32h=%00100000
out (1O),a

So after doing these 2 commands, the port 10 is set like that:
%10100000
Right ?

Now I begin to doubt :
because, by default, the LCD driver is in X-increment mode, after each
writing throught the port 11, the X-coordinate (that is in fact the #
of the row !?) is increased, right ?

It means that the port 10 is like that :
%10100001
then:
%10100010
etc.

... I'm lost !

So, can somebody explain this to me, and how can I modify the FastCopy
routine in order to refresh only the first X lines of the screen ?