[A83] Re: menu currently open? OT, don't reply about mouse, fixed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: menu currently open? OT, don't reply about mouse, fixed

My 1996 system (I also have this 466mhz celeron, 2000, with usb and ps/2)
has no ps/2 port. Oh, and what is the debian command to start the package
installer? Thank you for all the help, on this non-calc topic (except TiLP
is aparently included as a debian package)