[A83] cursor-lock with interrupt program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] cursor-lock with interrupt program

Also with the open-menu thing, I'm making a program that displayes "xxxx is
the best" with _vputs on the home screen. It's an interrupt program. But the
cursor sometimes stops blinking... How can I help this? It's not the
'curlock'-flag I found out already but the calculator (83-) doesn't clear
the 'curon' and 'curable' flags anymore when it happens... But when I press
[CLEAR] it sometimes is back to normal.

I tried to save the entire byte from 'curflags' right before I do the _vputs
and then put it back, but it doesn't help, it makes things ever worse! Any
help here?
(the program works fine but the cursor should blink!)

      SUCKER [Pieter Van Nuffel]

P.S. There is no APD control in this piece of code but it will be there in a
final version.

interrupt_start:
        di    ;don't care if needed or not...
        ex      af,af'
        exx

	in a,(2)
	push af
	in a,(0)
	push af
	ld a,$8C
	out (2),a
	ld a,$D0
	out (0),a

	bit indicrun,(iy+indicflags)
	jp nz,out-interrupt_start+$8484
	ld a,($815B) ;on home screen?
	cp $40
	jp nz,out-interrupt_start+$8484
	ld a,(819Fh) ;menu open?
	or a
	jp nz,out-interrupt_start+$8484
	ld a,($8265)
	inc a
	ld ($8265),a
	cp 40 ;do not display it every interrupt
	jp nz,out-interrupt_start+$8484
	xor a
	ld ($8265),a
	ld bc,58*256+22