[A83] tasm (ion programming) error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] tasm (ion programming) error

 I've just started programming in ion and I have tasm 3.0.1, devpac83, and
asm.bat all in the same directory. I created a simple displaying text
programfrom ionguru, called it firstion(.txt), went to msdos, then to the
directory, and typed in asm firstion.  It gave me the following error:
temp.z80 line 0001:No END directive before EOF.  I checked my program and it
is obvious that I have one END command at the very end of the program.  I
also tried one .end command I still got the same error. Thanks for your
help.      BTW, I got the tip out of my calculator port by finally figuring
out that you had to take out the backup battery screw.

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
   1 'http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag3_etl_EN.asp'