[A83] Re: other languages?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: other languages?

> for C, or something?)  I know this is a long shot, but I
> really don't feel like learning assembly and I am sick of
> the limits of tibasic.  thanks for any assistance.

Well, if you had written that you don't feel about learning
machine code, I would have understood. But what do you have
against Z80 assembly? It's really a very simple language
(it took me about 5-6 hours to properly learn), and you
don't have to worry about the tricks the compiler makes,
because you exactly know the final code. Thinking over
again, writing pure machine code is even greater fun. :)

PG