[A83] Re: other languages?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: other languages?

Learn assembly.  Programming z80 on the calc is a lot of fun, and gives you
an environment which you won't find on most other platforms.  You can do a
lot, and it's easy to learn.  The hardware is simple, and z80 is easy.  If
you aren't going to learn assembly, then you might as well program on the
PC.