[A83] Re: other languages?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: other languages?

Projects to get C for the ti's are actively (?) developed
(try z88dk)

But as undoubtedly nearly everyone will tell you,
your best shot is still learning assembly.

My personal favourite learning method is first making a few
small programs for personal use or fun (amaze your friends, make the calc
miracoulusly print out their names with no way for them to change it (LOL) )

And gradually take on more serious projects, using asmguru as a reference,
(though someone might need to convert it to the ti83+ too), experimenting with
features you'll want to use before putting them to actual use...

...talk...
...more talk....
...much more talk....
...gossip....
...hays talk...
...aggressive replies...
...calming speeches...
...hays nearly apologizes...
...technical details...
...bored to death...
...miraculous resurrection...
...show is over...

Bottom line:
Learn ASM.

--Peter-Martijn

P.S.
I'm not in a too serious mood when I writ this, so filter out the humor if you
don't like it ;-)