[A83] Re: Including source files?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Including source files?

There' s obviously nearly no reason to don't release the source.
I think, that there is nearby no programmer who wants reading
another source, because by doing this, it helps normally to inc-
rease the own programtechnique (of course beginners are may
more interested in sources, than experts). In addition it is mostly
not a difficult thing to dissassembly the code of a TI83-ASM-
program and to understand it, because they are all "small" in size
(compared to a PC-App). So, I also think that someone could
ever earn money by selling a TI83program (do you?).
I really see no disadvantages by including the source...

Valio

> I plan to(finally)release a couple of programs (a very fast truthtable
> program, and convert programs for hex-dec-bin switching) that I have
> created, but I was wondering if I should or should not include it's source
> file...
>
> I'd like to know what the general opinion is about including the source
> file, so if it's usefull to do so, or not.
>
> Please tell me what you think.

Follow-Ups: References: