[A83] Re: PrettyPrint in Symbolic v1.6?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: PrettyPrint in Symbolic v1.6?

> From: "Burak Gül" <eniyi@yahoo.com>
>
> I have the Pretty app, but I have the same problem. Whatever I try,
> pretty( command doesn't work.

***************************************
...this is not related to the comments above but I wanted this
standing close to the news item, as it seams many people have that
question:
UP TO NOW PrettyPt DOESN'T make use of the equations you type in the
app (so you don't need to run it;) ). Is makes sence in cooperation
with symbolic in this way:
pretty(d("sin(x+2)/X","X")) (or you can import the answer using "get
Ans" from within my app)
I released this early version of the app as I thought people would
allready find a use for that (complex derivations can by quite hard to
read without pretty print) or could start developing BASIC programs
using the pretty( command.
I'm still working on PrettyPt so that it will be very similar to the
ti89 homescreen: evaluate expressions by hitting enter, access last
entries or perform Symbolic's d( or simp( function on it. The [F2]
menu entry in my app is empty at the moment and will provide a way to
insert frequently used tokens like abs(, round(, 3rd root, ...
please email your ideas to feedback@softheiss.de