[A83] Re: Super Grey released for 83+ on ticalc.org by James Montelongo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Super Grey released for 83+ on ticalc.org by James Montelongo

> From: <Darkfire139@aol.com>
>
> Not on mine... I can see the screen flashing in the background the entire
> time...
> (Even when I change the contrast)

It's a (what I call) classic grey scale routine: copy first layer, delay,
second layer,.... The delay necessary between two copies depends on how fast
your calculator runs, thus what your current battery status is.

On an 83(+), interlacing is what should be used. And to reduce the
interlacing effect, one should interlace on pixel level.