From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org] On Behalf Of Andrey Gorlin
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 9:06 PM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] 83+ Questions

On my SE (1.14), after the RAM was cleared, there was only 23,300 bytes
of free RAM, meanwhile, on my 83+ (1.14), there is over 24,000 bytes.
Why is that, considering the SE also has extra RAM?
Also, TI Connect has not worked in a while with my SE.  If I try to
connect to my SE using TI Connect, it will make the calc freeze whenever
a link cable is plugged into it and connected to another device, but the
TI Graph Link software fixes the problem.  Any ideas?