[A83] Re: VoyageT_200

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: VoyageT_200

With this, users won't delete the apps from their calcs to get more space
for programs(games).

By the way, a new version of TI-92 Plus OS will be released to use the
functions of Voyage 200 on a TI-92 Plus. If you own a 92 Plus, you don't
really need to buy Voyage 200. You will still have the same amount of RAM
and ROM for programs, vars, etc. and you can use the same functions with
the new OS.

--- J Smith <joelsmith17@hotmail.com> wrote:

> *All 2.7 MB can be used for Flash Apps, but only 1 MB of it can be used
> for
> data archive.
>
> Why?

=====
Discuss anything about TI Graphing Calculators - http://www.ti-programmers.com
Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think.
Beyin: onu kullanarak düşündüğümüzü düşündüğümüz bir alet.
  -Ambrose Bierce