[A83] Re: lines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: lines

>I've got a few questions about the line routines (_Iline and _Cline) of
the
>TI-83(-):
>
>- Is there any way I can use a line routine so that it does not display
the
>line on the screen?
>
>- Would it somehow be possible to modifie a line routine to draw a line
onto
>a different place in the memory in stead of onto the grafbuffer?
>
>- The two questions above will most likely not be awnsered posetivelly, so
as
>a final desperate attempt: has anyone got a line routine in source lying
>around somewhere that I could use?
>
>Thanks.

those two routines you mentioned are extraordinarily slow.  If you need to
use them, however, I'm pretty sure there is a TIOS flag you can set to make
the routine draw to memory instead of to the LCD
(bufferOnly,(iy+plotFlag3), at least on the 83+)  But this routine will
always draw to the graphbuffer.  If you need one that will draw to another
memory location, there is one is the source to MirageOS.  (something like
ifastline, i *think*)  Just change the pointer to the graphmem in the
routine to your 768 byte buffer and it'll work.
- - Joe

Joe Pemberton
http://tiworld.calc.org

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com