[A83] Re: My scrolling routine... it should work (but it's bugging)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: My scrolling routine... it should work (but it's bugging)

Well is there any way that I could stop this problem? O and when I clear the
carry flag by or a, some funky shutter effects occur. How would I have no
wrapping?

> Of course this one doesn't handle wraparound properly. You
> could add a short loop that clears the last column of the
> screen.
>
> (Personally I wouldn't display the screen immediately after
> scrolling, I would first do the correction where it is
> needed.)

Colin Hart
darkfire139@aol.com