[A83] Re: MirageOS on 83+ SE????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: MirageOS on 83+ SE????

>From: "Ronald Teune" >Reply-To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org >To: >Subject:
[A83] MirageOS on 83+ SE???? >Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:12:19 +0100 >>>Hi,
>>Yesterday I copied some files to my teacher's calc, an SE. The files I
>copied were MirageOS, CalcSys, and some groups. Now he wanted a basic
>program for MirageOS, so I told him to add ":", and he did. Then he ran
>MirageOS, executed the file, and the calc turned off... RAM Cleared...
>oops... luckily he had all programs backed up on his pc (huh? Grouping?
>Never heard of it. - he had a 83- before). But I want to know if there are
>any other examples like this. >>Thanks, >Ronald Teune. >>>Yeah!  Mine
messesup w/ Mirage, too.  We might have crappy copies of it or maybe the
calcver. isn't fully compatible w/ it?

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
   1 'http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag3_etl_EN.asp'