[A83] Re: [A83]Smooth scrolling tilemap

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: [A83]Smooth scrolling tilemap

It is beyond fast.  It is as fast as possible.  It is the ultimate scrolling
routine for an 82 style calc.

And I fully agree with the previous comment.  Get a bunch of Mt. Dew and
start reading and coding!  Take a look at the source to your favorite side
scrolling game, such as Sqrxz, figure out how it works, and write your own
code.