[A83] fschk83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] fschk83

I've been thinking about this scandisk/fschk program, this what I've come
up with:

1. Check if the pointers to begin/end of
filestack/VAT/FP-stack/Operator-stack point to memory areas in the order
they should be.

2. Check if var-VAT and prog/list-VAT are correct. aka, if type-bytes and
the name-size-bytes in the program-VAT are correct. (might even check for
non-displayable characters)

3. Sort the var-VAT and the prog/list-VAT by sizebyte-pointer

4. Check which is first, the first var or the first prog/list, lookup the
next var/prog/list, check is sizes match with the pointerdifference. loop
till end of VAT

	Henk Poley <><