[A83] Some thoughts about our beloved company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Some thoughts about our beloved company

To Dan Weiss: you can probably just block emails with "Hays" in the subject
line, it'll filter out most mails.

On Friday, February 15, 2002 5:33 AM, Jimmy Pardey wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Just a bit of clarification,
> I meant million-dolar-yahoo-geocities-web-site-Mike was talking like a car
> dealer after selling a five year waranty on CERTAIN parts, which means the
> odomoter button, if you get my drift.
>
> Inarticulatly,
>    Jimmy Pardey
>
> P.S. Don't most ISP's have site hosting? You could get ad free space,
unless
> you feel the ads make your site look more profesional. You could sell ad
> space if you used your ISP, Mike
>
> P.P.S. No offense intended

And, if you would have some brains (well, maybe you have lots of brains, but
that's what I'll discuss later), you would've found out a way to remove the
ads, like this one (for Prohosting):

<SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
<!--
    document.write("<BO")
    document.write("DY bgcolor=x text=x etc.>")
-->
</SCRIPT>
<NOSCRIPT>
<BODY>
[here is Prohosting going to put the ad]
<BR>Please turn on JavaScript to remove the ad. Thank you.<BR>
</NOSCRIPT>

Maybe you can change this one for yahoo geocities.
Okay, now the part of the lots of brains.
Let's say a guy has no personal contact with people, socially isolated, and
all he has is a pc. He wants email. He wants funny email. What do you think
he's going to do? He's going to be flamed. Do you think some people could
really think they can win, or even start, a lawsuit against Ti-World? Do you
think some people really think it's possible to make a 1st person shooter
for the calc, seeing the speed of raycast demo's (quite fast, but with no
characters in it). I don't think so. And he's doing all things BASIC because
he can do it during the boring hours in class. That's what I think. And no,
my name isn't Mike.

Greetz,
Ronald.