[A83] Re: Warming up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Warming up

I really think the Hays guy is mocking us by posting all this bullshit.
Especially when u guys take him seriously. He just thinks it's funny when we
get all hostile. I know it's REALLY REALLY tough....but I say we try to ignore
any future posts from Hays. I suggest that everyone turns on their e-mail
filtering and turns it off only when you start using the "Doorways" O/S for
your calc. Hence, it will be on forever.

Quoting Gavin Olson <gtolson@snet.net>:

> At 03:48 PM 2/15/02 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >First, that's unreasonable for a calculator. Second, you avoid the
> question.
> >This just proves that you haven't actually done it.
> >
> >Michael Vincent
> >Detached Solutions - www.detacheds.com
> >Radical Software - www.radicalsoft.org

Follow-Ups: References: