[A83] Re: Whats been happening with Hays the last week [HF]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Whats been happening with Hays the last week [HF]

> Van: J Smith <joelsmith17@hotmail.com>
>
> >First of all, our court battle with the staff of Ti-World will begin
> >next week, full courtroom transcripts should be posted on our
> >homepage daily. This is turning out to be a multi-billion dollar
> >lawsuit.
>
> Over "Ti-World"?!  Oh, please. Is "Hays" an actual software company..
> like Microsoft, Electronic Arts, ID software..etc. that I can buy stock
in?
> Or is it some loser kid in his basement?

Actualy 'Hays' is some sort of packet-service (I'm not absolutely sure
about this, though). Like American Post. But that has nothing to do with
our own little troll, we keep him as a pet. Sometimes he is actually funny,
as long as you feed him well.

	Henk Poley <><

BTW: I think I know some funny thing to say that will really flame this
mailinglist, but nah, it's not worth it ;-)