[A83] Re: Problem with code

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Problem with code

> Van: Martin Smith <smity42@yahoo.com>
>
> No, I mean the documentation that comes with the SDK. It does not mention
> the 'problem' with Vputs, and is generally uninformative. what is
> appguru?

The SDK pdf clearly states that you shouldn't use Vputs, unless you copy
the string to RAM and as another solution you could put a Vputs replacement
in your App. Don't know if they put it at a handy-dandy place in the SDK,
and if it's still in their newest edition.

AppGuru is an App programming tutorial made by Ti. It's name reverts to
AsmGuru, a collection of Z80 assembly tutorials for the Ti83 by James
Matthews.

	Henk Poley <><