[A83] Re: Upcoming Software From Hays

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Upcoming Software From Hays

Ok, I read the next emails about this Doorways thing, and it seems that
everyone hates the people coding it.

>This is what growing up in Kansas does to you.  Oh, wait...

>Hm.....I sense a storm front approaching....

>Gee...I can't count the number of "Corporations" that have their site
hosted by Geocities...too many...

>Of course... Hays is one person who doesn't know what programming is.

>Their Doorways 98 Stinks! it's programed in basic, and it can't run
>ion asm programs

Ok, why would anyone code a shell in BASIC.  Aside from the program being
useless, it would be huge and slow.  So why waste you're time?  I checked
out their site, but I still don't get it.  Someone enlighten me...

--Joel