[A83] Re: Small Letters

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Small Letters

It is actually an option that is part of MirageOS and has nothing to do with
symbolic or your calculator.  I know that starting from my 1.12 (and
upwards) lowercase works (i'm pretty sure it works on all of the roms
though).  You enter Mirageos, and then after that you press alpha, in one of
the choices (i'm not sure which one, might be the last one) There is a
choice that allows you to enable lowercase.  Symbolic isn't needed to enable
lowercase.

You would use the code

set 3,(iy+$24;2 enable
res 3,(iy+$24);2 reset