[A83] Re: silent linking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: silent linking

> I am sure it is not used. If I'm well informed, it means
> that only external devices generate interrupts, whereas
> such devices do not exist for the calcs. But anyone correct
> me if I'm wrong.

There's the pulse generator and the on-key generating interrupts,
though, as far as I can see neither of them supplies a value on the
address bus. So either the address bus has some random value or more
likely, it has the same value from the last command it executed just
before the interrupt occured. In im0 it's this value that would be
executed. In im2 it's this value that is used to form an address
together with the I register. (not sure about all this though)

Follow-Ups: References: