[A83] Re: I'm trying collision based on pixel states, using ionGetPixel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: I'm trying collision based on pixel states, using ionGetPixel

> Load the code up into a debugger.

Just another way to do it: print out the (at least loosely
commented) source on paper and _switch_off_your_computer_.
Relax and sit down with the papers, and go through them
step by step. Since it was you who wrote it, you should
know the whole thing by heart. Sometimes it's more human
friendly to debug by pencil instead of a debugger. When I'm
really stuck, I always do this. And it does work.

PG