[A83] calc problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] calc problem

I have a guy here with some really strange problem. His calc (ver
1.06) seems to refuse running some asm programs. I first thought it
had to be a problem with his link cable, but as he can send Basic
programs and no-shell assembly programs to his calc without any
problems, I doubt that would be the case. So far, all his attempts to
run a shell on his calc failed (AShell, Ion, Venus,...) either by
crashing or some errors (memory, syntax,...). We also tried to make a
rom dump using Randy Gluvna's rom dump program, but that didn't work
out either. So currently I'm really running out of ideas. Anybody some
suggestion?