[A83] Re: assembly-83 Digest V2 #26

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: assembly-83 Digest V2 #26

> Van: Nick Palladino <nickps1@hotmail.com>
>
> I am making a BASIC program which will store hexadecimal(for an ASM
> program) into a string.So, for example "CD5547C9"will be stored into
> string1. I am wondering how i would take the data from string1 and make
> it into an ASM program? I know that if I did this it would work fine:
> :CD5547C9
> :END
> :0000
> :END

Here's some code. I haven't tried it, but it should work. It only converts
Str1 into prgmABCDEFGH. You can also use it to make BASIC programs off
coarse.

For the example code you gave:
:"CD5547C9End:0000:End"->Str1
:prgmS2P

You need Venus v2.x to make the program work.

	Henk Poley <><

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: S2P.asm
-- Desc: S2P.asm (Assembly Source File)