[A83] Re: extra storage

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: extra storage

>It is all used as free space, but archived.  You're not used to that
>concept
>either.  You can still run them as regular programs under ion/mirage.

Allright, so I do know some of that system. I have a 83+ rom on my vti and a
teacher had a 83+ once. But are you guys sure that with a Ti-83+SE all
archive memory can be used as free space, regardless of the type of data? I
seemed to be pretty sure that a large portion of it can only be used for
apps. Or did they remove that 'feature'? Perhaps another Ti calc I'm
confusing with?

      SUCKER [Pieter Van Nuffel]