From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org] On Behalf Of Logan
Sent: den 13 december 2002 03:42
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Re: Fwd: RE: TI-OS replacement

But, shells and operating systems are very different by definition...
For example, Windows XP is my operating system on this computer, but I
run a Linux shell (Cygwin).
I would expect Texas Instruments to get this right, being a company....
Is it possible that there ARE some actual operating systems?

Follow-Ups: References: