Subject: RE: TI-OS replacement
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:20:38 -0600
From: "Josh Brown" <ti-cares@ti.com>
To: nickptar@mindspring.com

Nick,

Thank you for contacting Texas Instruments, an educational technology
company.

Currently there is no prohibition against writing any form of software as
long as it does not infringe on someone else's copyright and does not
violate United States law. Several alternative Operating Systems located on
other Third-Party websites are prime examples of this.

I hope you find this information helpful. If you have further questions or
comments please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Please copy
this message in your response and send directly to ti-cares@ti.com for
faster service on replies.

Regards,

Josh Brown

Texas Instruments
An Educational Technology Company
E-mail: ti-cares@ti.com
General Information: (800) 842-2737
Technical Support: (972) 917-8324

Get answers to your questions on TI products, 24/7, through our
new KnowledgeBase at http://education.ti.com/global/support.html