[A83] Re: DS Thread Extended onto this list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: DS Thread Extended onto this list

The file (when it's on a computer) has a checksum for every line, that's
very easy to fix (standard intel-hex). The data in that file, the actual os,
also has a "checksum"; a digital signature. Don't even think about breaking
that. (BTW, that is what is checked when you transfer it to your calc.)

Grtz,
Rob van Wijk