[A83] Re: DS Thread Extended onto this list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: DS Thread Extended onto this list

The problem is that TI doesn't have to be able to win an actual lawsuit,
they don't have to be right, the idea of being sued is enough to make
most people think twice.
As far as I know, nobody likes that DMCA you've got in the US, and it
might very well be unconstitutional. Now all we need is a volunteer to
find out for sure....
If you wanna take on TI and try the DMCA in court, be my guest. The
way I see it, getting somebody on the other side of the big pont to
release "the big secret" is a much saner idea though. (Pietje Puk would
love too, LOL.)

Grtz,
Rob van Wijk