[A83] Re: fast clipped sprite routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: fast clipped sprite routine

I haven't seen many sprite routines myself, so I won't answer very
specifically but... you seem to be an experienced enuf programmer, so try
writing one that fits your application specifically, cut a few cycles.
Difficult, yes - impossible, no.

BTW-you have a sweet website.  And how did you capture that GIF?

-Jeff