[A83] Re: having time to programme the TI-83 [O/T]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: having time to programme the TI-83 [O/T]

> > Van: Pieter Van Nuffel [aka SUCKER] <sucker_pvn@hotmail.com>
> >
> > >From: "TypeR unknown" <typerfuture@hotmail.com>
> > >
> > >Jees, how do you guys (and girls perhaps?) get the time, to program the
> > >TI-83 besides college?
> > >
> > >I haven't had time to do such things, in a long time :(
> >
> > Girls? Get outta here... No girl would ever get into those things,
right?

> Hey, are you living in the stone-age, rude... But indeed, never seen any
> girl around here... Could it be our attitude? StarTrek anyone? ;-)

Star Trek :-)
I once read a column in some computer magazine, about what would happen if
you'd send 10 nerds into a video rental shop. One would explain the
advantages of DVD, the other nine would directly run to the science fiction
& fantasy part of the shop. ;-)
Or isn't that what you mean?

snip

> Actually I didn't do much either (..lately..),

me neither...
I only [learn to] program something when I see a use for it.

> and there's David Phillips
> who's just here to give out his wisdoms now and then, for example.
>
> > P.S. But when the time comes when I'm fighting Winblows and Microshaft
> with
> > some penguin-power I will be definately be back in the game!!!!
>
> ( Need something really cool to do with you penguin box?
> http://www.mythtv.org/ )

let's take a look :-)

> Henk Poley <><

Groeten,