[A83] Re: Color Calculators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Color Calculators

Henk Poley wrote:

>Seen one (?Casio?) the thing was slow... The colors showed up one after
>eachother.
>
>	Henk Poley <><

Casios "color" screens must be the worst invented...
I would like to see calcs with color screens with a quality of game boy
or todays cell phones.
I don't think its useless as all, opens up a world of possibilities in
better visualisation in graphs and stuff.
And it is a graph calc after all...
At least good grayscale would be useful for shading those 3D graphs...

And it wouldn't hurt with some more processor power for a bit more
advanced graphing.
If others can make devices with 100 times more processor power, and way
better screens for just about 2-3 times what a calc from TI costs, I
think it should be possible...

-- Olle

Follow-Ups: References: