[A83] Re: converting InterruptCounter

[Prev][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: converting InterruptCounter

>1) _dispOp1a (look in the sdk, i think it's what you're looking for)

If it has the same output as on a regular 83, it's not... I would like to
display it as TI-BASIC "Disp A", the value would be right-aligned. Take a
look at my 83- version if you would like to see how it should be.

>2) Nope.  If you need this, you'll have to write one yourself.

@#!/=%*@>=,?§ç
Thanks anyway.

>3)
>savescreen
>$86EC - 768 bytes of free ram that is only used if the calculator powers
>down through an APD
>
>statvars
>$8A3A - 531 bytes of ram that is only used to compute statistics.
>
>appbackupscreen
>$9872 - 768 bytes or free ram that is intended to be used by applications
>and asm programs

Great! I allready thought it would be those, and now I'm sure. I only asked
to make sure I wasn't missing something.

      SUCKER [Pieter Van Nuffel]