[A83] Re: klez

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: klez

Hello,
Just remember that klez masks the adress of the sender and takes another
email adress, I think from the outlook adress book, and sends the email to
another adress in the book. I have never seen [A83] in the subject in any of
my klez emails, so it can't be going through A83, but if it only takes
emails from adress books, it is probably originating from someone who adds
all email adresses from A83 to his/her adress book. Perhaps klez just does a
search for any email address on the hard drive, but that is unlikely.

inarticulatly and making it up as I go along (even there)
                 jimmy pardey