[A83] converting InterruptCounter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] converting InterruptCounter

I'm converting some program I made to the 83+, but here re some questions:

1)I use _formdisp to display a floating point to the screen with the 83-
version, but I wouldn't know the 83+ romcall that does approximately the
same.

2)Same with pgmio_exec, 1 stored to asm_ind_call. If you're not familiar
with it it's described in ASMguru. It gets a numerical value, stored to op1
(I think).

3)What are the most common addresses where an interrupt routine should go,
and the interrupt vector table? (83+ !)

Original program:
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/242/24259.html

      SUCKER [Pieter Van Nuffel]

P.S. Im am certian to make such an ASM interrupt program, don't start about
apps or something else to make it better. I only have a regular Ti-83 and
I'm just porting my most interesting programs to the 83+.