[A83] Re: Clocking on the TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Clocking on the TI

Either modify VTI to tell you the number of cycles for a given run of code
(say between two break points), or look at the program source and determine
it.  More than likely, there are several halts in the code.  Count the
number of these that are executed each time through the main loop.  Each
halt should take 1/175 to 1/200 of a second.