[A83] Re: Romcall for "Menu("?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Romcall for "Menu("?

> Van: Patrick Mächler <valio@bluewin.ch>
>
> > There's a ROM call, but it isn't used that often. Because it uses
(messes
> > up) a memory area used by SOS and Ion for storing some routines.
> >
> > It's better to emulate it yourself. There are a some menu routines in
> > http://www.ticalc.org/pub/83/asm/source and subdirs, like:
> >
> > http://www.ticalc.org/pub/83/asm/source/routines/ionmenu.zip
>
> Thanks for all responses! I'll look these menu-routines up and
> use them or probably write my own one. I'm not quite sure if
> I'll use Ion or not because I have less experience with it and don't
> know if it is worth for my purpose...

Erm, It probably doesn't even use any Ion things, exept FastCopy (use
v_bufcpy instead or copy the routine). It's just a routine that can be used
without harm under Ion.

btw, there is not a real difference between programming for let's say
ZASMLOAD or for Ion. It's only more convenient to use Ion.

> > > Sincerely
> > >     Valio aka Patrick
> >
> > Erm, shouldn't you write that the other way around?
>
> Ups! Erm..yes..hehe.. :-S
> Obviously I use my nick too often instead of my real name...

	Henk Poley <><