[A83] Re: Romcall for "Menu("?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Romcall for "Menu("?

>At 02:57 PM 8/8/2002 +0200, you wrote:
> >I'm about writing a TI-B to TI-ASM converter (just for fun) and was
> >interested, if there's a Rom call for the Menu command.
> >I didn't found anything like that, so I guess I have to write my own
> >subroutine...?
> >
> >Sincerely
> >     Valio aka Patrick
>

>There was a discussion of menus earlier . . . someone should know something
>about it.  The ROM does it, so there should be some way to utilize their
>routines.

A while ago (on this list) when Pat Milheron (lead programmer for the 83-)
was still here somebody also wanted to know how to create asm menu's. His
response was that the TI-OS uses fragments of the rom and creates an own
environnement for a specific menu: This means that using the rom routines
for a menu would be too "hard". He suggested to make your own routine...
(But there is somewhere a menu-library available to make a menu in an
assemby program.) I suggest you take a look in the A83 archive.

      SUCKER [Pieter Van Nuffel]