[A83] Re: An Very Hard Subject of ti83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: An Very Hard Subject of ti83

> Van: Patai Gergely <patai.ti@freemail.hu>
>
> > I'm currently ending rpn86 and I was thinking of making
> an 83 version.
> >
> > So do there is a way to get the home screen hook to work
> on the 83.. or that is only 83+ specific.. I hope I'll get
> an solution.. :)
> >
> I think the only way is to code your own home screen...
> Which probably shouldn't be too hard (parseinp etc. are
> available) Then you can customise it as well.

Nay, as far as I know the Ti83- has (like the Ti82) pointers to point to
the correct routines in ROM (when a page is swapped it should still point
to the right place). On the Ti83+ (and SE) they have improved this by just
storing the page where the routine is placed. Swapping doesn't cost that
much (anymore?), and as far as I know the "extra routines" on the other
pages on the Ti82 are just ROM page swappers...

	Henk Poley.