[A83] Re: 12x12 tile/sprite routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 12x12 tile/sprite routines

Ok, I will try to make one myself.

MaartenZwartbol - Maxcoderz Soft. - http://www.maxcoderz.com[1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------- "If I
have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders
of giants." - scientist Sir Isaac Newton, in a letter to his colleague
RobertHooke, February 1676. >From: Patai Gergely >Reply-To:
assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org >To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org >Subject:
[A83] Re: 12x12 tile/sprite routines >Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:45:28 +0200
(CEST) >>>>12x12 is not a very commenly used tile heightXwidth. >Currently I
use 12x12 >>tiles that I have placed in a tile size of 16x16 so I >don't use
14 bytes. I >>have calculated that I could actually save around 500 >when I
would make >>them12x12 sprites and use a 12x12 tileroutine. But these
>routines are quite >>rare (haven't spotted a good one on ticalc.org?), I
hope >that somebody had >>one lying around? >>Why don't you try to write
yourown if you don't find it >anywhere? I suppose you already know Z80 asm
well enough to >do so (if you know LD, ADD and the shift instructions,
>that's far enough), and tilemapping is not something that >needs a special
idea...