[A83] Flash Apping + Menu ROutine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Flash Apping + Menu ROutine

Hi,

I wanna try to convert some programs that exceed 8,8k on the TI83 to the
TI83+, so the only choice I have is to make it a flash app. But I wonder if
someone could explain me the difference between normal TI83+ program and a
flash app (f.e. in code).   I also would like to ask if someone has the menu
routine by TCPA, their site is down but I remember that it was a nice
routine. SO if someone has it could you please send it to me :)