[A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

>In case you're interested, Monochromatic also runs fine on my Ti-83+SE
>(only with ION however), save for the flickering grayscale routines
>probably caused by the 24mhz speed instead of 6mhz.

But isn't all the other routines running WAY too fast also? Since every
delay etc. that I use is set for it to run right at a 6mhz system, I would
suspect that everything runs about 4 times too fast! How long does the whole
thing take to run through for you? On an original TI83 it should have a run
time of approx. 2 minutes.

>It rocks btw.

Thanks! :)

/Andreas